Alize Lim still mostly plays ITF events and WTA qualifying, but the world No.158 sure knows how to entertain her social media followers and get her tennis clothes noticed. Sponsored by Le Coq Sportif, the 25-year-old Lim is never afraid to push the boundaries of tennis fashion and her clothing sponsor is courageous enough to accept her inputs.
— Alizé Lim (@AlizeLim) May 17, 2016
The Paris-born Lim has become famous for her bold jumpsuits, as no other player has worn them in recent history, and for the 2016 French Open another extravagant piece is ready. Lim likes to complete her looks with retro headbands, a perfect touch! Also, I have to say that it certainly doesn’t hurt that Lim has that exotic beauty (I think she’s half Vietnamese, her father’s name is Quang).
France’s Lim has received a wildcard into the main draw of Roland Garros 2016.
I can’t wait to see the new jumpsuit in action! What about you?
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits