Earlier today I showed you Adidas clothes that world No.1 Angelique Kerber will wear at the 2017 Australian Open and now it’s time to present the brand’s Stella McCartney Barricade line to be sported by Garbine Muguruza and Caroline Wozniacki.
The first big change happening in 2017 is that Muguruza has taken over Wozniacki as the brand’s leading representative and will wear dresses from now on, while the Dane is switching to separates for the first time since becoming Stella’s girl back in 2010.
The world No.7 Spaniard will debut the Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Barricade Dress in hypergreen and white. The lightweight slim-fit item is empowered by Clima™ technologies and seamless structures with mesh cut out details, providing comfort and breathability in Melbourne’s heat.
Muguruza’s flexible and supportive Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade 2017 footwear is designed specifically for women.
While Muguruza is saying goodbye to the laser-cut details that marked her 2016 fashion, Wozniacki is now taking over that Stella’s signature detail with her bold blue and white Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Barricade Skirt.
The Dane will match the familiar silhouette of the skirt with the Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Barricade Tank in vibrant hypergreen and bold blue.
The world No.19 Wozniacki will complete her look with the Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade Boost 2017 shoe, about which she says:
BOOST is something you need to feel to believe; my game is more energised and I’m lighter and faster on my feet.
What do you think about the new collection? Are you pleased to see Garbi getting the dresses?
MORE CONFIRMED AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2017 WTA FASHIONS:
- Serena Williams, Genie Bouchard to impress with new Nike black and whites
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia III Dress and Stratosphere II shoes
- New Balance ready for Melbourne: Heather Watson & Nicole Gibbs to wear the Yarra Tank and Tournament Skort
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by Melbourne’s terrain
- First look: Venus Williams‘ EleVen Thika collection
- Maria Sharapova has her Nike dress ready, even though she won’t be even near Melbourne
- Fila‘s Heritage & Sleek Streak collections for Jelena Jankovic‘s, Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Melbourne appearances