Black will apparently dominate Adidas’ US Open fashion this year. After presenting Garbine Muguruza’s new separates, Adidas revealed Angelique Kerber‘s Fall Barricade Tank and Skirt ready to be launched in New York.
The German three-time Grand Slam champion will wear simple sporty separates that are soft to the touch.
The collection also includes the Adidas Fall Barricade Dress, a closer look at which reveals diamond-patterned mesh.
My favorite feature is this sleek racerback design with three straps meeting in the middle, connected by a triangle.
The collection will be available at retail starting August 15th.
This week at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, Kerber played her first tournament since winning Wimbledon.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.