Fila-sponsored WTA players, most notably Karolina Pliskova and Ashleigh Barty, will wear the new night-sky-inspired Fall Heritage collection at the 2018 US Open. The New York City style brings back Fila’s iconic red, navy and white color palette, but the starry print gives a fresh vibe, although we also have more classic items and striped pieces available again.
The first item that grabs attention is the Fila Fall Heritage Star Dress, whose sheen in the fabric gives an extra dimension to the sporty racerback design.
If you’d like to shine like a star but prefer separates, the Fall Heritage collection also offers the Print Racer Tank and the Print Flirty Skirt. The nightsky print is contrasted by the white trim at the tank’s V-neck and wide white waistband at skirt.
The Fall Heritage Visor exists in two versions and I’d definitely go for this basic navy and white one to go with the starry outfit.
Fila also created these limited-edition Axilus Energized shoes, a light model with great traction suitable for all surfaces.
Balancing the star pattern is this Fila Fall Heritage Jacket, featuring two-tone trims and front patch pockets with buttons. So simple, yet elegant and luxurious!
As I mentioned in the introduction, the collection is not all about stars, we also have Fila’s signature stripes and a plethora of basic models.
This Fila Fall Heritage Sparkle Dress takes a classic striped pleated design to new heights with a silver thread running through the jersey fabric. Sparkly outfits and the US Open always go hand in hand.
The sparkly stripes are also offered in the red and navy version of the Heritage Sparkle Stripe Tank, while fans of more conservative style also have a wide range of silhouettes and color combinations to chose from. We have the above-shown colorblocked Fall Heritage Sleeveless Top, then the below-presented Fall Heritage T-Back Tank, Fall Heritage Polo and Fall Heritage Solid Racer Tank.
All these tops are available in a variety of variants within the navy/red/light blue/white palette and can be combined with the star-printed skirt, or with these more basic styles, the Flirty Skirt, Navy Pleated Skirt and White Pleated Skirt.
Do you prefer Fila’s star & striped sparkly print or the more basic designs?
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.