At the upcoming US Open, Lotto-sponsored WTA players will be recognized by pink diagonal stripes in different directions. Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet have the new Barre Flash collection ready for the season’s final Grand Slam.
The Lotto Barre Dress is in poly interlock, a silky-looking and high-quality Deep Dry Tech material, combining elasticity with wicking finishing. The Poly Hive Mesh in brilliant white on the back and shoulders guarantees quick-dry function and maximum breathability. As Lotto states, the collection’s dominant color is officially called pink neon candy.
The Lotto Barre Top, Lotto Barre Tank and Lotto Barre Skirt are available for those who prefer separates, but the overall look has the same effect as the dress, since all the items feature the striped print.
The collection’s pink color palette together with ruffles in the elongated back of the skirt and dress give a strong feminine vibe.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.