I’ve already shown you new NikeCourt attire for Wimbledon 2019 and now we have photos of Elina Svitolina in her outfit of choice.
While Madison Keys has confirmed that she’ll wear the lace Nike Fall Slam London Dress, according to her latest Instagram post the world No.8 Svitolina has opted for separates that will include the Nike Fall Victory London Skirt, a pleated asymmetric wrap design featuring semi-exposed waistband.
The skirt is available in two lengths and includes inner shorts that let you tuck spare balls.
For some reason Nike is not revealing the tank that will be paired with the Wimbledon 2019 skort, as players are primarily promoting a sporty, sweat-wicking take on a nice-girl cardigan, the Nike Fall London Cardigan. Because Wimbledon’s dress code requires the back of a shirt, dress, tracksuit top or sweater to be completely white, Nike spiced up this cardigan with an engineered knit-in design on the back that features a tennis ball sporting a Queen’s crown.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2019 FASHION:
- Stella McCartney’ eco-friendly Adidas apparel for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza, Caroline Wozniacki
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike Fall Maria London Seamless Dress
- Julia Goerges‘ Asics Gel-Cool whites for London
- Ashleigh Barty & Timea Babos to wear the Fila Match Play collection, Kiki Bertens & Sofia Kenin pick the Lawn collection
- New Balance hits new fashion heights with Sorana Cirstea‘s Wimbledon dress
- Nike gives sneak peek at Serena Williams‘ Swarovski-adorned dress
- Lotto‘s simple white racerback dress for London
- Karolina Pliskova to wear third capsule of Fila‘s special-edition P.L. Rolando collection