After showing you the first promo pics of Adidas‘ representatives in new Melbourne apparel, let’s have a closer look at the HEAT.RDY collection now that it is available at both Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe.
This Adidas Heat Ready Dress will be worn by Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic. As we expected, the design includes a mix of mesh fabrics and HEAT.RDY cooling technology to help players fight off Australia’s intense heat. The colorblocking style combines shades officially called tech purple, dash green, purple tint and shock yellow. The dress comes with a built-in bra and a separate coordinating shortie with leg grippers.
Angelique Kerber‘s choice will be the purple version of the Adidas Heat Ready Tank, which follows along the same lines as the dress, including the contrasting elastic Y-back tank straps. The Adidas Heat Ready Skirt will complete the German’s look.
Caroline Wozniacki will sport the tech indigo version of the lightweight skirt and pair it with the less colorful variant of the Adidas Heat Ready Tank, seen below.
The Australian Open 2020 collection continues Adidas’ eco-conscious initiative, as all the items are made exclusively from recycled polyester.
Adidas is also introducing the first ever laceless tennis shoe – the Stycon. We’ve already seen the futuristic footwear in action on Adidas’ new representative Maria Sakkari in Brisbane.
Moreover, Adidas updates their other shoe models in Melbourne-ready colors.
Pictured above is the new Adidas SoleCourt Boost and below is the Adidas SoleMatch Bounce.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.