Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova can’t wait for the Australian Open to launch her new Lacoste dress from the Spring 2020 collection.
After losing to top-ranked Ashleigh Barty in the second round of the Adelaide International, the world No.31 Pavlyuchenkova arrived in Melbourne and presented her dress for the season’s first Grand Slam. As we can see, the dress features colorblocks and a quarter-zip entry, plus, of course, a mandatory Croc at left chest.
I wanted to have a look at the back of the dress and searched for it at the Lacoste website, but I’ve found the new collection only at Tennis Warehouse Europe, where they have the Lacoste Spring Colorblock Tank. As you can notice, just like the dress, the tank is highlighted by white, yellow and blue colorblocks on the sides, in a pointy shape, while the back features a cutout and mesh panels for ventilation.
The Spring 2020 attire also includes this simple light blue sweatshirt and this white hoodie with side pockets and “Lacoste” accented hood.
Two more items I’ve seen from the new collection so far are these navy pants and tights in the same color.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection