Asics is revealing the Spring 2020 collection ready for the Australian Open and the main focus is on the Solution Speed FF women’s shoe model to be worn by Germany’s Julia Goerges.
The popular footwear features Flyte Foam cushioning in the midsole that makes it lighter than ever, more cushioned and more durable. The shoe offers stability and traction for aggressive movers while flexing and twisting with busy feet. Seamless PU upper with Flexion Fit provides step-in comfort.
Julia Goerges’ Melbourne outfit will match the navy and coral color palette of the shoe. Looking at the photos zoomed in, I can notice that the tank features engineered fabric.
Let me remind you that Asics now has two former Nike-sponsored female players in the team: Caroline Garcia and Iga Swiatek.
Asics apparel and shoes are available at both Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection