Last month I showed you all Venus Williams‘ collections prepared for the first half of the 2020 season and now we’re finally seeing the new EleVen clothes in action on the tennis ace herself, as she’s practicing ahead of the Australian Open in Melbourne.
From what we can conclude so far, the Neon Dreams collection is highlighted by vibrant contrast binding and open chest designs.
During the Oz Open practice, Venus showed a navy open-chest dress featuring a mesh yoke, while in EleVen’s Spring/Summer 2020 Lookbook the tennis champion presented white separates with navy and pink highlights, in particular the Zoom Tank and drawcord-waist Mirror Skirt.
Let’s see which Neon Dreams outfit will Venus pick for her blockbuster first-round match against Coco Gauff on Day 1 of the Australian Open, during the day session at Margaret Court Arena. Remember, the 15-year-old Gauff knocked out Williams in the first round of last year’s Wimbledon, in a match featuring the oldest and the youngest players in the draw.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020
- Yanina Wickmayer launches Lotto Spring 2020 Tech collection
I’m Im really hoping she wears this version in her first round, i think the colours pop more than the white one.
John Aghahowa, she indeed wore it during her first-round match. In my Day 1 recap, you can see one photo by Jimmie48: https://womenstennisblog.com/2020/01/20/ausopen2020-day1-recap/