New Nike tennis dresses, tanks and shorts that we believe the WTA players will wear at the 2022 US Open are now available for pre-order at Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe. The New York gear is inspired by Nike’s Heritage classic styles, ’80s tennis silhouettes, and varsity sport primary colors.
The Nike NY Slam Tank features a square neckline, mesh racerback with an eye-shaped cutout, and dominant vertical mesh panels on the sides. Light blue, baby pink and white versions are available, each with vibrant orange accents.
The tank, just as each piece in the collection, is made from lightweight moisture-wicking fabrics to provide maximum comfort and ease of movement.
The Nike NY Slam Short exists in navy with a light blue waistband, and in light blue with an orange waistband. A couple of pleats on the front make it look like a skirt at first glance.
The Nike NY Slam Dress is a predominantly navy item with a thick white waistband and baby pink mesh sections at chest and on the sides. The skirt features all-over pleats.
We’re still waiting for the confirmation that these outfits are indeed intended for the 2022 US Open, but we can safely assume so as each piece features “New York” and “Slam” in its name.
Nike tennis shoes, such as the Vapor Pro and Vapor NXT models, have been updated in new colors.
MORE US OPEN 2022 WOMEN’S TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas x Thebe Magugu tennis collection for New York
- Garbine Muguruza models Adidas x Thebe Magugu dress
- Shelby Rogers, Karolina Pliskova to debut Fila by Brandon Maxwell in New York
- Jessica Pegula, Daria Kasatkina present Adidas gender-neutral outfits
- Barbora Krejcikova to wear Fila Heritage collection
- Coco Gauff’s tennis shoes: Unisex New Balance model
- Asics Fall collection for Iga Swiatek