While Karolina Pliskova and Shelby Rogers will debut Fila‘s collaboration with Brandon Maxwell at the 2022 US Open, Grand Slam champion Barbora Krejcikova will sport the brand’s Heritage collection launched earlier this month.
As she aims to better her last year’s career-best quarterfinal appearance at the US Open, Krejcikova will alternate between the Fila Heritage Halter Tank in magenta and the Heritage Racerback Tank in buttercup yellow.
The Czech will pair the tops with the Heritage Colorblocked Skort in magenta purple / navy and in buttercup yellow / navy, respectively.
The navy details throughout the neckline and back straps of the tanks accentuate the navy waistline in both the magenta purple and yellow version of the skort, creating a monochromatic look with a flattering silhouette.
When it comes to footwear, Krejcikova’s choice is expected to be the Axilus 2 Energized tennis shoe.
Other WTA players who will also wear the latest iteration of the iconic Heritage line in New York are Ekaterina Alexandrova and Ann Li.
MORE US OPEN 2022 WOMEN’S TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas x Thebe Magugu tennis collection for New York
- Garbine Muguruza models Adidas x Thebe Magugu dress
- Nike New York 2022 tennis collection
- Shelby Rogers, Karolina Pliskova to debut Fila by Brandon Maxwell in New York
- Jessica Pegula, Daria Kasatkina present Adidas gender-neutral outfits
- Asics Fall collection on Iga Swiatek
- Coco Gauff’s tennis shoes: Unisex New Balance model