World No.1 Iga Swiatek proudly represents Asics on the tennis court and her outfits at the US Open are expected to be from the brand’s Fall collection.
Preparing for the season’s final Grand Slam, Swiatek sported the Asics Fall New Strong 92 Top, a tennis essential featuring inner neck taping, pindot mesh fabric construction, contrast binding details, and side hem slits.
During her Thursday’s practice in New York, the Pole wore her favorite tennis shoes — the Asics Gel Resolution 8.
At tournaments leading up to the US Open, Swiatek introduced separates from the new collection: the Asics Fall Match Graphic Tank, a racerback design made from an ultra light pinhole fabric, and the Asics Fall Match Graphic Skirt, a flouncy silhouette equipped with moisture-wicking technology. The outfit exists in fresh ice (green) and in dive blue print.
The collection also offers two types of dresses: the Asics Fall Match Dress and the Asics Fall New Strong Dress.
Iga Swiatek opens her US Open campaign against Jasmine Paolini of Italy on Tuesday. Garbine Muguruza, Jessica Pegula, Sloane Stephens, and Petra Kvitova are all in her quarter of the draw.
MORE US OPEN 2022 WOMEN’S TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas x Thebe Magugu tennis collection for New York
- Garbine Muguruza models Adidas x Thebe Magugu dress
- Nike New York 2022 tennis collection
- Shelby Rogers, Karolina Pliskova to debut Fila by Brandon Maxwell in New York
- Jessica Pegula, Daria Kasatkina present Adidas gender-neutral outfits
- Barbora Krejcikova to wear Fila Heritage collection
- Coco Gauff’s tennis shoes: Unisex New Balance model