The Yonex New York collection uses fresh aloe and sapphire navy colors, inspired by “the energy and vibrancy of fruits and vegetables.” Tennis stars Elena Rybakina, Caroline Garcia, and Dayana Yastremska are showing off these fresh outfits launched in time for the 2023 US Open.
Elena Rybakina, Yonex’ biggest WTA star, presents an abstractly printed tank paired with green women’s shorts that come with an inner shortie as well. The last year’s Wimbledon champion’s racquet is also Yonex: VCORE 100 2023, strung with Poly Ture Fire 1.25.
The collection features the VERYCOOL technology, which incorporates a special cooling material called Xylitol. This material absorbs heat and sweat, effectively reducing body temperature by 3°C.
Caroline Garcia and Dayana Yastremska are showing blue and green versions of the new Yonex dress, which also exists in clear red. Yastremska has already worn the dress in Flushing Meadows, trying to qualify for the US Open. After victories over Heather Watson and Eugenie Bouchard, Yastremska lost to Elena-Gabriela Ruse in the final round of qualifying.
MORE US OPEN 2023 TENNIS FASHION:
- Adidas breaks new ground with reversible tennis skirts and transformative dresses
- Adidas tennis shoes for women: New York 2023 collection
- Jessica Pegula‘s Adidas outfit celebrates women’s empowerment
- Madison Keys presents colorful Nike New York collection
- Aryna Sabalenka gets a custom Nike tennis dress!
- Fila players to debut Heritage outfits in Flushing Meadows
- Asics presents new Gel Resolution 9 tennis shoe colorway and matching apparel
- Tennis ball yellow: Marta Kostyuk’s striking Wilson tennis dress
- Coco Gauff’s yellow New Balance outfit and matching CG1 “City Brights” tennis shoes