Bidi Badu‘s first collection in 2024 remains faithful to the brand’s trademark vibrant style. Embracing a palette of bright colors, the pixel squares print draws inspiration from Melbourne’s cityscape at night.
View this post on Instagram
Introducing their latest apparel on their website, Bidi Badu expressed, “We’re all set for some sweaty action and present to you our Melbourne styles that even exceed the heat of Australia.”
The women’s collection boasts a cap-sleeve top, a tennis tank featuring a distinctive racerback design, versatile 2-in-1 shorts, a stylish wavy skort, a laid-back tank, a classic t-shirt, and a cozy hoodie. The ombre pixel grid pattern represents the night lights of Melbourne that blur into each other, exuding that big city energy.
Nuria Parrizas-Diaz introduced the tank and shorts combination during the 2024 Australian Open qualifying, though her journey was cut short in the first round by Madison Inglis. Meanwhile, Bidi Badu’s Irina Bara is making strides in the qualifying draw, showcasing a stylish ensemble that combines the tank with the flared-cut skirt.
MORE 2024 AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS FASHION:
- Just launched: First look at new Nike dresses
- Details about new Nike Melbourne tennis shoes
- Asics Spring 2024 tennis collection
- Wozniacki, Pegula, Muchova present Adidas Melbourne apparel
- New Adidas tennis shoes in 2024, Melbourne edition
- Everything you need to know about New Balance x Australian Open collection and special-edition Coco Gauff‘s outfits
- Timea Babos shows Melbourne gear, announces apparel partnership with Yonex
- Sneak peek at Elena Rybakina‘s Yonex attire
- Original Penguin chooses “happy colors” for Ajla Tomljanovic
- Elina Svitolina and baby Skai ace fashion in coordinated Adidas ensembles
- Pregnant Belinda Bencic shows Asics Melbourne tennis dress