Despite her absence from the upcoming Australian Open due to pregnancy, Belinda Bencic is helping her apparel sponsor, Asics, promote the new spring collection that will be debuted in Melbourne.
View this post on Instagram
The 26-year-old Bencic, who announced her pregnancy in November, shared a promotional photo on Instagram donning the Asics Spring Match Dress. The baby bump remains unseen in the photo, given that the shoot most probably took place way in advance. The Olympic gold medalist, who joined the Asics team in April last year, accompanied the photo with a subtle orange heart emoji in her caption and tagged Asics Tennis.
The fresh Asics design features a stylish V-neckline highlighted by contrasting stripes and a lively colorblock design. Enhanced breathability is achieved through strategically placed mesh fabric panels on the chest and back.
Here’s a close-up of the Asics Solution Speed FF 3 tennis shoes that complete Bencic’s ensemble.
Bencic is still ranked inside the Top 20. The last tournament she played was the Cymbiotika San Diego Open in September, where she lost in the first round. Sharing a heartwarming New Year’s photo with her long-term partner, Martin Hromkovic, Bencic conveyed her enthusiasm for the adventures that await in 2024, affirming that “life is good.”
MORE 2024 AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS FASHION:
- Just launched: First look at new Nike dresses
- Details about new Nike Melbourne tennis shoes
- Asics Spring 2024 tennis collection
- Wozniacki, Pegula, Muchova present Adidas Melbourne apparel
- New Adidas tennis shoes in 2024, Melbourne edition
- Everything you need to know about New Balance x Australian Open collection and special-edition Coco Gauff‘s outfits
- Timea Babos shows Melbourne gear, announces apparel partnership with Yonex
- Sneak peek at Elena Rybakina‘s Yonex attire
- Original Penguin chooses “happy colors” for Ajla Tomljanovic
- New Bidi Badu kits bring Melbourne’s nocturnal charm
- Elina Svitolina and baby Skai ace fashion in coordinated Adidas ensembles