Elina Svitolina‘s apparel sponsor Adidas has gone above and beyond to celebrate her remarkable return to the Australian Open by outfitting both her and her baby girl Skai in coordinated ensembles from the new Melbourne collection.
View this post on Instagram
Former world No.3, Svitolina, staged a remarkable comeback to the Hologic WTA Tour just five and a half months after welcoming her first child in October 2022. Her awe-inspiring return, marked by notable achievements like the French Open quarterfinals, Wimbledon semifinals, and clinching the Strasbourg title, rightfully earned her the 2023 WTA Comeback Player of the Year award. The Ukrainian powerhouse, already back in the Top 25, started the 2024 season on a high note with a runner-up finish at this month’s ASB Classic in Auckland.
Going above and beyond, Adidas honors Svitolina’s extraordinary comeback and her baby’s first journey Down Under by dressing them in impeccably coordinated ensembles. The apparel company, which signed Svitolina just before Wimbledon last year, has crafted a soft green sleeveless top and skirt for baby Skai, perfectly mirroring her mom’s Adidas Melbourne Pro Tank and Adidas Melbourne Pro Print Skirt.
MORE 2024 AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS FASHION:
- Just launched: First look at new Nike dresses
- Details about new Nike Melbourne tennis shoes
- Asics Spring 2024 tennis collection
- Wozniacki, Pegula, Muchova present Adidas Melbourne apparel
- New Adidas tennis shoes in 2024, Melbourne edition
- Everything you need to know about New Balance x Australian Open collection and special-edition Coco Gauff‘s outfits
- Timea Babos shows Melbourne gear, announces apparel partnership with Yonex
- Sneak peek at Elena Rybakina‘s Yonex attire
- Original Penguin chooses “happy colors” for Ajla Tomljanovic
- New Bidi Badu kits bring Melbourne’s nocturnal charm
- Pregnant Belinda Bencic shows Asics Melbourne tennis dress