Move over, boring tennis outfits, because Naomi Osaka is teaming up with Nike to drop a fashion bomb that’s bound to make the 2024 Australian Open a runway. Shortly before her first-round clash against Caroline Garcia, the former world No.1 dazzles Instagram with the grand reveal of her latest custom tennis dress.
This predominantly black high-neck masterpiece is turning heads with what seem to be snake skin print insets at the chest and skirt. Fashion meets fierceness, and we’re here for it! A bold, contrasting white wavy line dances its way down, injecting a pop of additional excitement into the sleeveless design. We’re guessing there are probably more intriguing details at the back, but we’ll just have to wait and see.
View this post on Instagram
Naomi isn’t just acing it with the dress; she’s got a trendy sidepart and a long braid cascading over one shoulder. Talk about a Grand Slam in the style department!
“Yesterday I found new purpose in tomorrow. Today, I’m stronger,” wrote Nike and Naomi as they unveiled the photos on social media.
- Just launched: First look at new Nike dresses
- Details about new Nike Melbourne tennis shoes
- Asics Spring 2024 tennis collection
- Wozniacki, Pegula, Muchova present Adidas Melbourne apparel
- New Adidas tennis shoes in 2024, Melbourne edition
- Everything you need to know about New Balance x Australian Open collection and special-edition Coco Gauff‘s outfits
- Timea Babos shows Melbourne gear, announces apparel partnership with Yonex
- Sneak peek at Elena Rybakina‘s Yonex attire
- Original Penguin chooses “happy colors” for Ajla Tomljanovic
- New Bidi Badu kits bring Melbourne’s nocturnal charm
- Elina Svitolina and baby Skai ace fashion in coordinated Adidas ensembles
- Pregnant Belinda Bencic shows Asics Melbourne tennis dress
- Sloane Stephens turns up the heat in FP Movement dress