American world No.16 Coco Vandeweghe reached her first claycourt WTA final by beating sixth seed Caroline Garcia 6-4 6-2 in Saturday’s semis of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. In the title match, the 26-year-old will face fifth seed Karolina Pliskova, who became the first Czech ever to reach the final of the tournament in Stuttgart, easing past Estonian Anett Kontaveit 6-4 6-2. Our photographer Jimmie48 was at both matches and at press conferences!
MORE PHOTOS FROM THE 2018 PORSCHE TENNIS GRAND PRIX:
- Friday: Vandeweghe, Garcia, Kontaveit, Pliskova win their quarterfinals
- Thursday: Second-round action
- Wednesday: Halep reaches quarterfinals, Kerber beats Kvitova in the first round
- Tuesday: Siegemund kicks off title defense, Garcia beats Sharapova
- Monday: Players’ Night, Porsche Parking Challenge, completion of qualifying, start of main-draw action
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.