New Balance combines a black-and-white print with pastel tones in the new collection created for this clay-court season, including the 2022 French Open.
The women’s kit includes the New Balance Printed Tournament Racerfront Tank that combines mint and light purple colorblocks with a black-and-white print section. The sleeveless workout top has a racerfront silhouette and a snug fit at the chest and waist.
The New Balance Printed Tournament Skort is inspired by Paris, the Grand Slam’s host city. It features a lightweight stretch woven fabric with an exposed elastic waistband for a flexible fit. For coverage, there are inner knit shorts.
For those who prefer an edgier look, the new collection offers the New Balance Printed Tournament Mesh Short, a high-rise design featuring a skirt layer made from breathable mesh fabric.
The FuelCell 996v4 tennis shoes come in colors vibrant spring glo with vibrant violet.
Sorana Cirstea and Misaki Doi are expected to wear this collection at the 2022 French Open. Coco Gauff usually has a custom New Balance kit at Grand Slams.
Tennis Warehouse will have this apparel available at the end of June.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2022 TENNIS FASHION:
- First look at Nike tennis clothes for the 2022 French Open
- Fila presents Center Court collection for Karolina Pliskova, Barbora Krejcikova
- Asics unveils tennis collection for clay-court season
- Adidas launches black and white collection inspired by Parisian plants and nature
- Naomi Osaka presents her custom Nike tennis shoes