I’m finishing this year’s Fashion Retrospections with Elise Mertens and Lotto. The Belgian managed to play as many as 13 events this restricted season, reaching two singles finals and winning one doubles title, but when it comes to fashion there wasn’t much variety. The world No.20 presented only three different outfits at her tournament appearances.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I will earn a commission if you purchase something through those links, while there will be absolutely no additional cost to you.
At her first five tournaments in 2020, including the Australian Open, Mertens sported the Spring 2020 Tech collection.
Following the coronavirus break, when the WTA Tour resumed in Palermo, Lotto continued with blocks, but this time with the addition of a geometric print.
Above and below are photos from Prague, where Mertens reached the final, wearing the Lotto Spring Tech Print Top and Skirt.
Overall, it was quite a one-dimensional year for Lotto tennis fashion. All designs follow the same principle. I’m looking forward to seeing more variety in 2021.
MORE 2020 WTA FASHION RETROSPECTIONS:
- Karolina Pliskova and Fila in 2020
- Adidas tennis fashion in photos: Angelique Kerber‘s 2020 outfits
- Iga Swiatek‘s Asics apparel and shoes
- All Simona Halep‘s Nike outfits in 2020
- EleVen by Venus Williams: Sparkly details, floral prints, superheroes and K-Swiss partnership
- Serena Williams’ Nike dresses
- Coco Gauff’s New Balance apparel overview
- Sofia Kenin’s Fila tennis fashion recap
- Naomi Osaka‘s Nike tennis style throughout 2020
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.