Fila is yet to reveal more details about their Back Court collection ready for the 2021 Australian Open, but we’ve already seen Sofia Kenin‘s promo imagery and the latest designs available at Tennis Warehouse.
The new range combines colors navy, lime and light purple. The collection includes a variety of tank tops, classic cap-sleeve tops, A-line and flare skirt styles, as well as a zip-up jacket and pants for warm-up.
The world No.4 Kenin’s outfit of choice for her title defense in Melbourne consists of the Fila Back Court Halter Tank and Fila Back Court A-Line Skirt. The halter-neck tank features a navy colorblock at chest and contrasting strappy elastic in the back. The American’s skirt has a curved bottom at side. Both items offer 50+ UV protection.
The new Axilus 2 Energized tennis shoe matches the rest of the Back Court collection. It is predominantly white, with navy and lime accents.
MORE 2021 AUSTRALIAN OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Angelique Kerber, Maria Sakkari and Garbine Muguruza present Adidas’ PRIMEBLUE X HEAT.RDY tennis collection
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Forest Star brings mint zebra print
- Jennifer Brady shows new Asics apparel and shoes
- New Balance goes orange for Melbourne
- NikeCourt Spring 2021 tennis collection
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.