You know I loved the Adidas by Stella McCartney spring collection the moment I saw it, back in February! Now that the brand is repromoting it ahead of the 2014 French Open and I am reminded once again how much I like the idea of grass green on red clay. In my opinion, Stella created the best clothes for the upcoming Grand Slam! Don’t you agree?
Adidas describes the collection as:
Collegiate-inspired separates and dresses based on an invigorating palette of signal green, white and aqua accentuated by retro stripes and hems in yellow and tangerine. The range showcases an inviting array of open and closed structures; Airtex mesh paneling evokes an old-school appeal, while the swinging plissé skirts add a striking modern and playful look.
Still not mentioning the shocking end of engagement to Rory McIlroy, Caroline Wozniacki‘s latest tweet includes the promotional photo of her Roland Garros outfit – the Adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Spring Seamless Tank and Adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Spring Skort.
Maria Kirilenko will wear the Adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Spring Tank and also the Adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Spring Skort.
The matching shoes are Adidas Stella Barricade 8 White/Orange.
What have the big brands prepared for other top WTA names?
- Adidas created a navy dress for Ana Ivanovic
- Nike prepared all sorts of things for their biggest stars – Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Vika Azarenka (Vika will unfortunately miss the French Open)
- Fila‘s Julia Goerges will sport bright yellow with navy and white stripes
- Jelena Jankovic will look like a cheerleader in her Fila dress
- Agnieszka and Urszula Radwanska will be all flowery in the Lotto Maddy dress
- Venus Williams designs for herself and she’ll wear her EleVen Aurora collection
- Ellesse is back in tennis, partnering with Elina Svitolina for their collection