British world No.61 Heather Watson tweeted this photo of the apparel her sponsor New Balance prepared for her US Open appearance. The style is a revamped version of the outfit the 23-year-old wore early in the season, during her title run in Hobart, when her cooperation with the company was launched.
I can notice that the items at retail have less contrast than those in the photo Heather shared. In particular, the logo here is silver, while in Heather’s photo it’s bright yellow.
I suppose that of the clothes presented Heather will wear the tank and skort combo, i.e. the sea glass print version of the New Balance Fall Tournament Racer Tank, which also exists in white and in black and white, and the New Balance Fall Tournament Skirt in the same shade of blue, while the skirt is also available in solid black and solid white.
For warm-up there is the New Balance Fall Windcheater Jacket, featuring a hood, contrasting full-zip, zippered side pockets and a reflective trim on back.
The new footwear includes these New Balance 996v2 shoes that combine two tones of blue with navy and white, while when it comes to performance the company says that the shoes are a good choice for players that want low-to-the-ground, quick feel, without compromising stability.
OTHER WTA FASHIONS FOR NEW YORK
- Venus Williams chooses kaleidoscope print for her EleVen dress
- Maria Sharapova‘s black and white Nike dress
- Serena Williams‘ black Nike night dress with front animal print, part of the Greatness Collection
- Ana Ivanovic‘s handprinted Adidas dress
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s neutral-toned color-blocks by Stella McCartney
- Julia Goerges opts for asymmetry with Fila
- Jelena Jankovic‘s dress from Fila‘s Platinum collection
- New Lacoste looks for Alize Cornet and Timea Bacsinszky
- Lotto again goes down the extravagant path with lace for Agnieszka Radwanska
Emman Damian, but I’m not sure how neon yellow they will actually be. You can see that the tanks that are being sold are nowhere as yellow as Heather’s Twitter pic.
I like the color of her kit. It looks so fun and exciting. The neon yellow accessories will definitely shine under the NY lights during night matches.
Emman Damian, in the end it turned out that Heather’s US Open outfit did have those yellow details, like in the pic she shared.