Alize Cornet dispatched ninth seed Agnieszka Radwanska in the third round of the French Open, as the Pole failed to hold serve even once in her 6-2 6-1 defeat. Aga can now use her camouflage dress to hide in a forest and forget about this performance lol. BTW, both Aga’s Lotto Camoflower Dress and Alize’s Lacoste Spring Player Dress made my RG WTA fashion favorites, so stay tuned, as the article will soon be published at the WTA website.
Caroline Wozniacki finished Catherine Bellis 6-2 2-6 6-3 in a match that started yesterday night. After a convincing first set, Simona Halep struggled but still managed to beat Daria Kasatkina in straight sets, 6-0 7-5. Caroline Garcia and Carla Suarez Navarro also advanced to the fourth round on Saturday, another day that our photographer Jimmie48 thoroughly covered. Enjoy his photos!
MORE WTA PHOTOS FROM ROLAND GARROS 2017:
- Friday: V. Williams, Muguruza, Kuznetsova lead successful day for the seeds
- Thursday: Qualifier Martic upsets injured Keys
- Wednesday: Ons Jabeur’s historic triumph, Kvitova’s loss and more
- Tuesday: Konta suffers R1 loss, Halep & Svitolina advance
- Monday: Muguruza’s good start of title defense, Mladenovic and Wozniacki battle through
- Sunday: Main-draw action Day 1 — Kerber historic loss, Kvitova’s spectacular return
- Friday: Final round of qualifying + Kvitova’s comeback announcement
- Thursday: Petra Kvitova’s practice + second round of qualifying
- Wednesday: Roland Garros qualifying Day 3 + injured players Bouchard, Halep & Wozniacki practice
- Tuesday: First day of women’s qualifying + Evian event with Madison Keys and Maria Sharapova