Besides stunning dresses for Wimbledon absentees Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova, Nike created top performance outfits for numerous other brand representatives, led by Genie Bouchard and Madison Keys in the promo campaign.
Canada’s Bouchard showcases the white sleeveless NikeCourt Dry Slam Tank, specific for its flexibility, elongated back hem, and engineered knit panels in high-heat zones, and the NikeCourt Power Spin Skirt, an elastic design equipped with Nike Power fabric and Dri-FIT Technology for maximum evaporation of sweat.
Additionally, Bouchard presents the 100% cotton NikeCourt Tennis Shirt, a cropped silhouette and relaxed fit for casual feel.
Bouchard’s training gear also includes this mesh top and the NikeCourt Power 11″ Shorts featuring stylish mesh insets at the sides.
American Keys will wear the NikeCourt Dry Slam Dress, whose engineered knit looks similar to that of Genie’s top. As we can conclude from this promo pic, the design resembles a tunic, as even though it has a dropped back hem for extra coverage, longer shorts seem to be necessary. Of course, this item is also made of Dri-FIT 100% polyester.
MORE WTA FASHIONS AT WIMBLEDON 2017:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s and Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade designs inspired by vintage lingerie
- Adidas‘ “Evil Twin” whites for Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic, Simona Halep and others
- Lacoste‘s pleated Wimbledon whites for Alize Cornet, Dominika Cibulkova and Christina McHale
- Nike dresses for Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova
- Fila‘s pleats for Karolina Pliskova and white disco sparkle for Jelena Jankovic
- Back to classics: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia III Dress
- Venus Williams to mix and match EleVen clothes from various collections
- New Balance‘s English roses for Heather Watson and Sorana Cirstea embelish the 2017 grasscourt season
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.