After edgy Camoflower collection debuted at the French Open, Lotto is back to basics with Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Wimbledon 2017 Nixia III Dress from the SS17 Lotto tennis tech collection.
Lotto created a classic lightweight and highly breathable design that takes pride in extreme comfort provided by supreme elasticity. There’s not much play with contrasting textures and fabrics, like we’ve seen in Adidas’ Wimbledon collections, details being just the common keyhole cutout at back and mesh flouncy skirt.
The Lotto Nixia III Dress features a coordinating built-in sports bra and is already available both in the USA and in Europe.
I hoped Lotto would continue with the boldness revived at Roland Garros, so I expected a fluffy white dress, or some disco style similar to Jelena Jankovic’s new Fila dress with all-over sparkle print from the Spotlight Set collection, but Lotto decided to avoid risky designs this time. What do you think of the new dress? Do you prefer Lotto’s classics or daring outfits?
MORE WTA FASHIONS AT WIMBLEDON 2017:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s and Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade designs inspired by vintage lingerie
- Adidas‘ “Evil Twin” whites for Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic, Simona Halep and others
- Lacoste‘s pleated Wimbledon whites for Alize Cornet, Dominika Cibulkova and Christina McHale
- Nike dresses for Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova
- NikeCourt equips Genie Bouchard & Madison Keys for Wimbledon
- Fila‘s pleats for Karolina Pliskova and white disco sparkle for Jelena Jankovic
- Venus Williams to mix and match EleVen clothes from various collections
- New Balance‘s English roses for Heather Watson and Sorana Cirstea embelish the 2017 grasscourt season
White dress on a white background is not a good idea. I cant see anything.
Amy, it’s not really that nothing can be seen, but yes, we’ll get the best look at the dress once we see it in action.
It looks like the same shape of dress she has been wearing all season.
Lotto’s Wimbledon design is boring as always. They have to up their game!
They played it too safe again. I miss the time they take fashion risks.
Mamiejane, well, it is the same shape.