After briefly being a representative of Stella McCartney’s separates, i.e. at this year’s Australian Open, Roland Garros and Wimbledon, Caroline Wozniacki is back promoting the designer’s dresses, confirming that her US Open 2017 outfit of choice will be the red version of the Adidas Stella McCartney New York Dress.
A few days ago, I presented Stella’s entire collection for the US Open, but then I assumed that Caro would wear the Adidas Stella McCartney New York Skirt with the Adidas Stella McCartney New York Tank, since at all Grand Slams this year the Dane wore separates, but we’re having a nice surprise for the final major of the season, as the former world No.1 confirmed on Twitter that she’ll work this body-hugging, racerback dress featuring wavy lines that give a nice touch of femininity to the sporty design. Two-tone look with the fabric mix also makes this dress special.
The item exists in this combination of core red and shock pink, as well as in legend blue with white.
Completing the fierce red look will be these eye-catching Adidas Stella Barricade BOOST 2017 shoes.
Are you happy to see Caro wearing dresses again?
MORE 2017 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Surprise! Musician Pharrell Williams designs Garbine Muguruza’s Adidas outfit for New York
- Glamour, sexiness, style: Maria Sharapova’s Swarovski-studded Nike little black dress designed by Riccardo Tisci
- First look at the NikeCourt gear presented by Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, and Madison Keys
- Flamingos & palms: Agnieszka Radwanska’s pink Lotto dress
- Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Jelena Ostapenko to sport the Adidas vintage tennis aesthetic by Pharrell Williams
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Epiphany collection
- Pastel colors + retro geometry: Karolina Pliskova presents new Fila Heritage collection
- Adidas by Stella McCartney raises the bar with New York collection for the US Open
- Andrea Petkovic’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade tank and skort inspired New York City’s sunset skyline
- Christina McHale shows Lacoste‘s spiced up classics ready for Flushing Meadows
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.