After briefly being a representative of Stella McCartney’s separates, i.e. at this year’s Australian Open, Roland Garros and Wimbledon, Caroline Wozniacki is back promoting the designer’s dresses, confirming that her US Open 2017 outfit of choice will be the red version of the Adidas Stella McCartney New York Dress.
A few days ago, I presented Stella’s entire collection for the US Open, but then I assumed that Caro would wear the Adidas Stella McCartney New York Skirt with the Adidas Stella McCartney New York Tank, since at all Grand Slams this year the Dane wore separates, but we’re having a nice surprise for the final major of the season, as the former world No.1 confirmed on Twitter that she’ll work this body-hugging, racerback dress featuring wavy lines that give a nice touch of femininity to the sporty design. Two-tone look with the fabric mix also makes this dress special.
The item exists in this combination of core red and shock pink, as well as in legend blue with white.
Completing the fierce red look will be these eye-catching Adidas Stella Barricade BOOST 2017 shoes.
Are you happy to see Caro wearing dresses again?
MORE 2017 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Surprise! Musician Pharrell Williams designs Garbine Muguruza’s Adidas outfit for New York
- Glamour, sexiness, style: Maria Sharapova’s Swarovski-studded Nike little black dress designed by Riccardo Tisci
- First look at the NikeCourt gear presented by Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, and Madison Keys
- Flamingos & palms: Agnieszka Radwanska’s pink Lotto dress
- Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Jelena Ostapenko to sport the Adidas vintage tennis aesthetic by Pharrell Williams
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Epiphany collection
- Pastel colors + retro geometry: Karolina Pliskova presents new Fila Heritage collection
- Adidas by Stella McCartney raises the bar with New York collection for the US Open
- Andrea Petkovic’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade tank and skort inspired New York City’s sunset skyline
- Christina McHale shows Lacoste‘s spiced up classics ready for Flushing Meadows
Caroline looks stunning in this dress. I wish Muguruza could’ve worn it too but this is Caros Slam and deserves to be the best dressed at the Slam where we know she can take it all the way. Too bad Muguruza couldn’t wear the navy blue dress at night and then Caroline could wear the bright day dress. Besides that I love the way Stella uses contrasting colors to make a classy and sport look. I’ve been very impressed of Stella’s designs this year she has definitely been making a statement as one of the best clothing designers in the tennis industry.
Both Caroline and Garbine almost always damage their looks by this awful white visor which isn’t even a tennis visor. Why can’t they wear visor like that (in the picture)? Looks fantastic with this stunning dress.
(Sorry for my english)
She deserves a nice dress for her beloved Slam. I like it on her.
When will we find out what muguruza is wearing ??
Roberto, today I received the official press release from Adidas and there is no mention of Garbine! They just say that Caroline will wear the dress, while Andrea Petkovic will wear the tank and skort from the collection. :/
Adidas by Stella McCartney has been onpoint this year. The collection is very chic but still sporty. I can’t wait to see Caroline and Petko wearing the collection.
I just wonder what Garbine will wear. Is her Adidas contract about to expire? It just crossed my mind.
I don’t think that her contract has expired yet and if it has she would’ve kept going with the company because it has been loyal to her through the year. This case is similar to Adidas French open women’s apperal when they made no mention of Simona Halep, but as we all saw she was wearing the clothes all the way to the final. . She probably couldn’t make it to the photoshoot which I would guess was around Wimbledon.
Ozzie, I don’t know exact dates, but I agree with everything Nathan C said.
Yeah think so too… Probably Adidas thinks that Caro is the best person for marketing during the US Open since its her best slam.
Yes, Caroline is gorgeous in the dress. The color and the fit is perfect for her blonde hair and beautiful figure. She is a true dream to see. E.N.
Yes, Caroline is beautiful in the dress. The color and fit are perfect for her blond hair and figure. She is a true dream. Evelyn