This week at the Rogers Cup in Toronto, Agnieszka Radwanska is wearing the simple purple Lotto Fall Nixia III Dress, but the freshly-married Pole is ready to stir up the tennis fashion scene at the 2017 US Open with a lively tropical print of the Lotto Flamiflower Dress.
Lotto created a fun, feminine dress, incorporating pink nuances, vegetation reminiscent of distant and lush landscapes, and luck-bringing flamingos. The tropical feel is enhanced by girly layered ruffles at skirt, the feature we’ve already seen in several Aga’s dresses, most notably in the Camoflower Dress at Roland Garros 2017.
When it comes to functionality, the lightweight item is made of versatile stretch fabric, with a high-performance honeycomb structure.
Flamiflower collection also features a vibrant tank, cap-sleeve top and ballerina skirt.
Like all Lotto’s bold designs, this dress is bound to receive polarized comments. As for me, I adore prints that remind me of tropical vacations and I’m all for fun outfits at Grand Slams, especially at the US Open. What do you say?
MORE 2017 US OPEN WTA FASHION:
- Surprise! Musician Pharrell Williams designs Garbine Muguruza’s Adidas outfit for New York
- Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Jelena Ostapenko to sport the Adidas vintage tennis aesthetic by Pharrell Williams
- First look at the NikeCourt gear presented by Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, and Madison Keys
- Glamour, sexiness, style: Maria Sharapova’s Swarovski-studded Nike little black dress designed by Riccardo Tisci
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s fierce red Adidas by Stella McCartney dress
- Adidas by Stella McCartney raises the bar with New York collection for the US Open
- Andrea Petkovic’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade tank and skort inspired New York City’s sunset skyline
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Epiphany collection
- Pastel colors + retro geometry: Karolina Pliskova presents new Fila Heritage collection
- Christina McHale shows Lacoste‘s spiced up classics ready for Flushing Meadows
If that dress is indeed that bright in action, It’s a big NO from me. The toned down separates look much better And it’s her french open outfit in pink isn’t it?
Only Lotto and Radwanska can pull this off…
Not my taste but I like the wackiness of it.
Sru, the image I got from Lotto is bright, but I believe that the TW images are more accurate and the entire collection’s colors are way more toned down, which indeed is nicer.
Nooit! This time they’ve gone too far. Looks like a bad dance recital costume.