The first half of fourth-round action took place on Sunday.
Serena Williams ended the run of Kaia Kanepi, the player that conquered world No.1 Simona Halep in the first round. Defending champion Sloane Stephens got past Elise Mertens to make the quarterfinals, Karolina Pliskova eliminated fellow Fila player Ashleigh Barty, while Elina Svitolina suffered an upset to Anastasija Sevastova. Our hard-working Jimmie48 is bringing us photos from all these matches.
MORE US OPEN 2018 PHOTOS:
- Saturday, September 1st: In-form Sabalenka storms into fourth round
- Friday, August 31st: Serena beats Venus, Sloane into final 16
- Thursday, August 30th: Wozniacki & Kasatkina out, Sharapova moves into third round
- Wednesday, August 29th: Top half second-round matches — Venus, Serena, Stephens, Azarenka, Svitolina victorious
- Tuesday, August 28th: Wozniacki, Keys, Kerber, Kvitova, Sharapova advance to second round on scorching hot day
- Monday, August 27th: Main-draw play kicks off with Stephens & the Williams sisters wins, No.1 Halep upset
- Sunday, August 26th: Cibulkova, Sharapova, Keys, Kvitova practice
- Saturday, August 25th: Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day with Kerber, Keys, Williams
- Friday, August 24th: Final round of WTA qualifying + Media Day
- Wednesday, August 22nd: First round of qualifying completes + Sharapova, Svitolina focus on practice
- Tuesday, August 21st: First round of qualifying + Kerber, Wozniacki, Keys practice sessions
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.