Agnieszka Radwanska is the most prominent face of Lotto, but since the Pole retired in November 2018, this is unfortunately the last time I’m doing a Lotto Fashion Retrospection with her as the representative. The final year of the 29-year-old’s career saw her play only 14 tournaments and in terms of fashion it was a predominantly calm season.
The racerback dress with ruffled hem is made of soft jacquard fabric that features a mountain geometrical pattern.
In Indian Wells, Miami and Istanbul, Aga sported the fluo pink version of the Lotto Spring Nixia Dress.
PREVIOUS YEARS OF AGA & LOTTO:
- A fashion battle of extremes in 2017
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s year 2016 with Lotto: Dramatic mesh, ruffles, busy prints
- Lace, laser, silver & metallic: All Agnieszka Radwanska’s 2015 Lotto fashion statements
- Lotto’s breakthrough year 2014 with Agnieszka Radwanska, overview of outfits
- 2012: Aga working Lotto in her Top 5 debut season
Radwanska didn’t play Roland Garros, but she had a dress ready for the Grand Slam — the Lotto Batik Dress that I presented in more detail here.
This black and white butterfly print Aga wore only at one tournament, during her semifinal run at Eastbourne. It’s from the Twice II collection and it very much resembles the colorful Lotto Spring Twice Dress from 2016.
You must have noticed that Lotto oscillates between simple, single-colored feminine looks and bold, shiny, busy, disco-style dresses. One such extravagant dress in 2018 was the Lotto Fall Space Dress that we saw in Cincinnati and New Haven.
Diagonal stripes are dominated by color called pink neon candy. The skirt boasts elongated back hem with elegant ruffles.
This time I’ll go for the cleanest design, my favorite 2018 Lotto dress is the white Wimbledon one. What are your favorites? Are you maybe more for the disco print? Tell me in the comments.
MORE 2018 FASHION RETROSPECTIONS:
- Serena Williams‘ Nike fashion: fishnet tights, catsuit, tutu dress
- Laser cuts, colorblocks and form-fitting silhouettes: All Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney looks
- Simona Halep‘s first year with Nike
- Textural details and innovative pleats: Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dresses
- Venus Williams’ 2018 EleVen print stints
- Naomi Osaka’s style: Energetic curls accessorize Adidas’ fine fashion
- Classic, pastel, starry, lacy: All Karolina Pliskova’s Fila outfits this year
- Sporty and feminine: Julia Goerges‘ Asics tennis style in 2018