Agnieszka Radwanska hasn’t played tournaments since April due to a back injury and if she finally makes a comeback at Wimbledon, which I hope will happen, as the Pole today tweeted that she can’t wait to play on grass, her outfit of choice will be this white Lotto dress from the Nixia line. I also expect Alize Cornet to wear this dress in London.
The Lotto Nixia IV Dress boasts mountain jacquard fabric with geometric features that provides excellent breathability. The racerback design with a ruffled hem is mixed with stretch and soft materials, guaranteeing freedom of movement and comfort during matches.
As you can notice, it resembles Aga’s Australian Open dress. At Roland Garros, Lotto’s representatives, led by Alize Cornet and Elise Mertens, as Aga didn’t play in Paris, rocked the Batik collection, which was a completely different look.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s clothes from Adidas x Palace collaboration
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dress with sunburst pleats
- Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty to wear Fila’s white floral lace Championships collection
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Core and Pique styles
- Lacoste look for Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn
- Heather Watson‘s New Balance outfits for London
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection
Any info on Nike and Adidas outfits for Wimbledon?
Ian, no info yet. I saw what I believe will be Muguruza’s and Wozniacki’s aSMC Wimbledon dress, but no official info has been published.
Not loving the frill tale it is an old look. Anything on Nike mainstream outfits?
Maits, imagine, still no confirmation on those!