Venus Williams will look to win her sixth Wimbledon singles title (and first since 2008) just like last year wearing a variety of clothes from her previous collections, rather than designing new clothes for the grasscourt Grand Slam. EleVen has been known to release some rather vibrant designs in the past, but with Wimbledon, predominantly white is the word and that’s that. These are among the items V will be wearing during the tournament, but even the people at EleVen don’t know what she will wear on what day, as they tell us she likes to make her choice the day of the match. Fair enough!
Core Pursuit Long Sleeve
A basic long sleeve top in Wimbledon White, if you will. The solid and print fabric is made of 88% polyester and 12% Spandex, and the inset panels are 90% polyester and 10% Spandex.
Pique Mentor Polo
This polo features Power Mesh shoulder insets and trim, in 95% polyester and 5% Spandex. Mesh insets are 84% polyester and 5% Spandex.
When that serve is screaming in, you need something to block out the sun (not the ball), and this delivers! It’s made of a sweat-wicking fabric so you’ll stay dry, and it’s made with an interior sweatband and Velcro closure for a custom fit.
Core Crescendo Dress
This V-neck (get it?) sleeveless dress comes with wraparound detail, mesh back inset panel, and a flutter hem. Shelf bra liner included for light support.
Pique Swing Dress
This polo dress has a swing hem with Power Mesh shoulder insets and trim. The dress is made of 84% nylon and 5% Spandex, and the mesh is 84% nylon and 16% Spandex.
Core Elite Jacket
A clean, simple design from EleVen here — this zip-front jacket includes ruched pockets and cuffed sleeves crafted with thumb slits. Have I ever noticed “thumb slits” before? Made of 88% polyester and 12% Spandex.
Pique Flounce Skirt 13″
Nice design touches to this skirt inside a yoked waistband with circular ruffled hem and shortie liner. The skirt is made of 95% polyester and 5% Spandex and the liner is 88% polyester and 12% Spandex.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s clothes from Adidas x Palace collaboration
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dress with sunburst pleats
- Agnieszka Radwanska’s Lotto Nixia IV Dress
- Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty to wear Fila’s white floral lace Championships collection
- Lacoste look for Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn
- Heather Watson‘s New Balance outfits for London
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.