Fila is the first company to officially release new whites for Wimbledon 2018 — Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty and other Fila-sponsored WTA players will wear the new Championships collection unique for its floral lace overlay embellishments.
The collection’s standout piece is the Fila Championships Dress, designed with corset-like detail and textural stretch-lace overlay offering a graceful silhouette and romantic feel. When it comes to performance, the racerback offers a greater range of motion, you don’t have to think about a bra as it is included in the design, and UPF 50+ sun protection is also there.
The official promo image shows Karolina Pliskova in the Fila Championships Racerback Tank, which boasts a built-in shelf bra and lace at the front and back yoke.
There are three more silhouettes of tops in the collection: the Championships Full Coverage Tank, designed with vertical pleats on the center back panel and lace on the front and back yoke, the Championships Cap-Sleeve Top, featuring a V-neck cut, and the Championships Cami, my favorite, with adjustable spaghetti straps and romantic lace almost all over.
To pair back the tops, the line offers two skirt styles: the Championships Flounce Skirt and the Championships Lace Hem Skirt, which both boast COOLMAX® CORE TECHNOLOGY. The skirts have built-in shorties, the difference being in the extent of floral lace used in the design.
For warm-up, the collection offers the Fila Championships Jacket, a very elegant zipped piece with lace sleeves, hood and kangaroo pockets.
I’m in love with this collection! Especially the dress and its corset-like top! The apparel is sporty and romantic at the same time, just right for Wimbledon! What do you say?
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s clothes from Adidas x Palace collaboration
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dress with sunburst pleats
- Agnieszka Radwanska’s Lotto Nixia IV Dress
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Core and Pique styles
- Lacoste look for Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn
- Heather Watson‘s New Balance outfits for London
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection
Get women's tennis updates to your inbox.