Thanks to Nusi’s Twitter I learned that Nike store UK has released what will most probably be Maria Sharapova‘s dress at Wimbledon 2018 — a racerback design with cutout back panel and sunburst pleats. So, the Russian is not expected to wear the white version of her blue Roland Garros dress.
The front section of the Nike Fall Maria London Dress looks pretty basic, but the back of the dress talks out loud! There is a wide mid-back cutout in-between pleats that adorn the racerback and skirt.
From one angle it even looks to be a combination of a crop top and a high-waisted skirt, reminding me a bit of Serena Williams’ Roland Garros 2016 dress.
The dress is categorized as a slim-fitted design, with femininity and flair provided by pleats.
What do you think about this dress? Are you looking forward to seeing it on Maria?
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s clothes from Adidas x Palace collaboration
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Agnieszka Radwanska’s Lotto Nixia IV Dress
- Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty to wear Fila’s white floral lace Championships collection
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Core and Pique styles
- Lacoste look for Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn
- Heather Watson‘s New Balance outfits for London
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.