There are very few tennis fashion lines that do all-white better than Lacoste. Oh, sure, all white is de rigueur in London for the fortnight, but when you see those sepia-tinged photos from way back of all the great players on Centre Court, Lacoste is the brand you think of. Well, Fred Perry too. Lacoste told us these will be worn by players like Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn at the upcoming Wimbledon.
Lacoste Women’s Spring Tank
This tank includes a racerback cut and is made of moisture-wicking fabric, to pull that moisture off of you when you’re down break point in the third. (A sweaty moment, no?) made of 85% polyester and 15% Spandex. Available in White (shown here) and Marino/White.
The tank stands out with its reflective style details on straps.
Lacoste Women’s Spring Pleated Skirt
The Pleated Skirt matches up nicely with the Spring Tank. Details include a flat elastic waistband, built-in compression short, knife pleats, and is made of (skirt) 100% polyester, and (short) 85% polyester, 15% Spandex.
The new Lacoste clothes are available both at Tennis Warehouse USA and Tennis Warehouse Europe.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s clothes from Adidas x Palace collaboration
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dress with sunburst pleats
- Agnieszka Radwanska’s Lotto Nixia IV Dress
- Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty to wear Fila’s white floral lace Championships collection
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Core and Pique styles
- Heather Watson‘s New Balance outfits for London
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection
I like the detail on the top. I think it will look great.