We’re just days away from the start of action at SW19, and we’ve yet to get any official notification from Adidas on what their players will be wearing. However, social media being what it is, various looks are beginning to trickle out from various sources. This shot of defending champion Garbine Muguruza with fellow Adidas endorser Sascha Zverev appeared on the Adidas Tennis Instagram account.
In the above photo Garbi is sporting the Adidas Seasonal Dress.
According to Hypebeast.com, this is a capsule collection collaboration (say that three times fast) between the German sports giant and UK skateboard fashion brand Palace. The following photos were taken by Alasdair McClellan. Hypebeast notes “The full collection will drop in-store and via the Palace web store — and Japan web store — at 11AM local time on July 3.”
If we get more official details from Adidas, we will of course pass them along. These styles are reminiscent of lawn tennis from way back in the day, with the collars and plackets. All white, natch.
As was the case with the Pharrell Williams/US Open collaboration, Adidas is using Muguruza in the initial flurry of photos, borrowing her from her usual Adidas by Stella McCartney line. We’ll see if the other high-profile Adidas women will also don the Palace look at Wimbledon. (Update: Kerber will be, too.)
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dress with sunburst pleats
- Agnieszka Radwanska’s Lotto Nixia IV Dress
- Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty to wear Fila’s white floral lace Championships collection
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Core and Pique styles
- Lacoste look for Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn
- Heather Watson‘s New Balance outfits for London
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.