Friday at the Nature Valley Classic was all about women’s quarterfinals and the last four women standing are Ashleigh Barty, Barbora Strycova, Julia Goerges and Petra Martic. Our photographer Jimmie48 attended all Birmingham’s WTA quarterfinal matches and we have plenty of photos of all the four winners, as well as the players they defeated — Venus Williams, Kristyna Pliskova, Yulia Putintseva, and Jelena Ostapenko.
Notice how awesome Putintseva looks in her fashion combo that includes Adidas and Mizuno (I love her Adidas Summer Stella McCartney Floral Skirt). Also, have a look at Venus’ vibrant yellow tank and shorts from her Love Leopard collection.
MORE PHOTOS FROM THE 2019 NATURE VALLEY CLASSIC:
- Thursday: Barty, Venus, Goerges progress as Osaka falls to Putintseva
- Wednesday: Venus and Barty advance, Kristyna wins battle of the twins
- Tuesday: Osaka, Goerges, Ostapenko advance on rain-affected day
- Monday: Pliskova & Konta advance, Vekic arrives, Venus plays doubles
- Sunday: No.1 Osaka arrives as second round of qualifying wraps up