Last season, Agnieszka Radwanska was in the disco mood with her audacious silver dress, while for this year Lotto has prepared a limited-edition Lacy line, taking inspiration from the fashion world without conceding technical performance.
In the color relatively similar to the color of Roland Garros’ courts, this enchanting line steps straight off the catwalks onto the clay of Paris, standing out with its technical perforated fabric, elegant lace taking on unique forms.
Aga, who has recently said that she doesn’t really like sliding on clay, but likes sliding on hard courts, will get the best out of her claycourt movement thanks to the Lotto Stratosphere shoes.
The new SS16 Stratosphere model is the latest Lotto’s innovation with a speed-oriented shoe featuring the exclusive Stratosphere heel cushioning technology: an elastomeric compound with inner hollow spheres which ensures an optimal level of cushioning and a higher adaptability to different weight of athletes compared to thermoplastic materials. The upper is in Kurim PU and nylon ripstop with ventilation holes to guarantee maximum transpiration. The model also includes an Ortholite ® insole and the ReactiveArch technology.
What do you say about Aga’s new coral look? Do you prefer this feminine style or the crazy disco one from last year?
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits