Whereas Jelena Jankovic will wear one of four colorful dresses from the Love Fila by Marion Bartoli line at the 2016 French Open, other Fila athletes, including Karolina Pliskova and Yaroslava Shvedova will be clad in the Gingham collection, called after one of fashion’s quintessential prints, updated with a fresh point of view.
During her first-round loss to Daria Kasatkina at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, the world No.20 Pliskova debuted the Fila Spring Gingham Racerback Tank, featuring contrast color piping at the princess seams, binding at the neckline and armhole, and a faux racer back.
The Czech paired the tank, which also exists in peacoat navy and white, with the Fila Spring Gingham Skort, featuring a contrast color hip insert, inside waistband and inside Forza ball short. The skort is actually the only skort style in the collection, while it can be combined with five different silhouettes of tops.
These promo images show Yaroslava Shvedova wearing the same tank that Pliskova sported in Rome, while the four other types of tops in the Gingham collection include the Cami Tank, Full Coverage Tank, Cap Sleeve Top and the Long Sleeve Top.
The Gingham leggings and jacket complete the collection, providing looks that transition off-the-court.
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Alize Lim‘s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.