As I introduced back in February, Jelena Jankovic is slated to wear pieces from the Love Fila By Marion Bartoli line at Wimbledon, specifically the all-white Trophee collection.
As I wrote back then, the six-piece Trophee collection features a dress, a tank, two skorts, a blazer, and pants, enriched with details such as mesh inserts and a feminine flounce hem.
Fila was in top gear early in the season, so already in March we also saw their Lawn collection for Wimbledon, but since it was a long time ago that I wrote about the clothes, I’ll make a short recap now.
Fila’s athletes led by Yaroslava Shvedova will wear the Lawn styles at Wimbledon 2016, which are specific for their pintuck accents.
The Fila Spring Lawn Dress features the signature pintuck stitch design at sides and flounce skirt hem.
When it comes to tops, there are five silhouettes in the collection:
- The cami tank has a curved, stylized seam line, pintuck element at the side waistline, an inside self-fabric bra, and covered elastic straps;
- The full coverage tank, as seen on Shvedova, features the pintuck detail and peplum inspired curved hem;
- The racerback tank includes a pinktuck element at the front shoulders and a built-in shelf bra;
- The cap sleeve top has pintuck detail at the side waistline, stylized front and back princess seams;
- The long sleeve top features a curved stylized seam line, pintuck stitch design at the side waistline, subtle curved hem, stretch fabric for enhanced mobility, and an inside self-fabric bra.
Besides white, all the tops are available in fluo coral (orange).
The collection includes two skorts:
- The Lawn skort characterized by curved stylized detail seams at the front below the waist line and 13 ½” inch center back length;
- The Long Lawn skort with 15” center back length.
So, Jankovic will wear Bartoli’s designs, while other Fila-sponsored WTA players will be clad in the Lawn collection. It was the same at Roland Garros, when JJ wore Bartoli’s colorful dress, while Shvedova and others wore the Gingham collection.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2016 WOMEN’S TENNIS FASHIONS:
- Oh yes, Maria Sharapova has a dress ready for London, just in case! The Nike Premier Wimbledon Maria SW19 Dress
- Serena Williams‘ high-neck, layery Nike dress + Eugenie Bouchard‘s baby doll look
- Adidas Stella McCartney London collection for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Angelique Kerber shows the technologically-advanced Adidas whites
- Venus Williams‘ clean EleVen style for Wimbledon
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia dress + Stratosphere W tennis shoes
- Heather Watson presents the white version of her New Balance Tournament Dress
- A detailed look at Lacoste‘s clothes for Dominika Cibulkova, Elena Vesnina and Christina McHale