I’m excited to share with you these exclusive photos of Venus Williams in her new EleVen dress from the Club collection, ready to hit the courts at Wimbledon 2016.
As you can see, this time Venus opted for a very simple sports design: cap sleeves, crew neck, and classic back. Subtle details include a white boomerang-shaped panel just below the waist and a light silver “V” company logo at center chest.
I appreciate the simplicity and elegance of this EleVen Wimbledon 2016 dress and I’m looking forward to seeing it more closely. Let’s see if it will manage to beat one of my all-time favorite Wimbledon dresses: Venus’ design from 2014, which stood out with its beautiful shoulder mesh inserts.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2016 WOMEN’S TENNIS FASHIONS:
- Oh yes, Maria Sharapova has a dress ready for London, just in case! The Nike Premier Wimbledon Maria SW19 Dress
- Serena Williams‘ high-neck, layery Nike dress + Eugenie Bouchard‘s baby doll look
- Adidas Stella McCartney London collection for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Angelique Kerber shows the technologically-advanced Adidas whites
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia dress + Stratosphere W tennis shoes
- Heather Watson presents the white version of her New Balance Tournament Dress
- Jelena Jankovic‘s Trophee collection + Lawn collection for other Fila‘s athletes
- A detailed look at Lacoste‘s clothes for Dominika Cibulkova, Elena Vesnina and Christina McHale
It looks like the Olympic dress in all white. Stunning!
Nothing can top her 2014 dress!
Very Classic and stylish.
Venus Williams is and always will be an icon of epic proportions. With every step she takes and every move she makes, history watches her. When she speaks, the whole world leans inward to listen. This is the power that radiates everything she wears; this simple classic white dress highlights the beautiful ebony star at Wimbledon 2016!
Maybe its a bit plain but at least it’s classy.
I think the tennis dress for 2016years is classy. I like it a lot. Congratulations Venus. It is beautiful.