At the 2019 US Open, the NikeCourt athletes will wear psychic purple, black and white separates inspired by the walls of NYC.
Simona Halep, Elina Svitolina, Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka and other Nike stars will mix and match tops and bottoms equipped with Dri-Fit technology and mesh that supports airflow.
The Nike Fall Graphic NY Tank is inspired by torn posters found around the US Open host city. The left shoulder strap features a portion of the city map. The tank is made from an open-hole mesh fabric and has a built-in bra.
The tank is intended to be paired with the Nike Fall Slam NY Print Shorts. Yes, this is not a skirt, it just looks like a pleated skirt in the front.
The Nike Fall Slam NY Tank includes graffiti-inspired graphics and when you look closely you will see that the top’s engineered fabric looks like a brick wall. The pair for this tank is the Nike Fall Slam NY Skirt, a flounce design also inspired by graffiti. The black outfit will be worn at night, while the white and purple combination is for day sessions.
When it comes to shoes, Nike created color matching updates for the following models:
MORE US OPEN 2019 WTA FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki equipped for New York: Adidas contrasts black and vibrant green in looks inspired by urban tennis culture
- Maria Sharapova’s day & night Nike dresses for New York
- Ashleigh Barty, Kiki Bertens to debut Fila Awning collection
- Karolina Pliskova to launch 4th edition of Fila P.L. Rolando collection
- Sloane Stephens’ Nike kit vamped up with tennis-adapted Air Jordan 8s
- New Balance teams up with Gitman Vintage in collection set to be worn by Danielle Collins, Cori Gauff, and others
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ Born Free Lucky in Love style
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly women's tennis updates to your inbox for free.