Grand Slam champion Iga Swiatek‘s Wimbledon whites in 2021 will include an Asics tank with pops of orange, a classic pleated skirt and the Gel Resolution 8 tennis shoe.
The 20-year-old Swiatek’s Asics Spring Match Tank features an adjustable zipper, contrast trims, racerback with keyhole cutout, and water-repellent mesh paneling that helps players stay dry and cool during intense matches. The tank’s pair is the Asics Spring Match Skirt, a tried-and-true design that comes with built-in shortie.
The collection also offers the Asics Spring Match Top that features contrast orange binding at the neckline and sleeve openings.
Asics is especially proud of the Gel Resolution 8 shoe model. The footwear is advertised to offer “side to side stability, point to point clarity.”
Designed for stability for lateral movement on the baseline. With internal support from DYNAWRAP™ technology and external support from DYNAWALL™ technology, you maintain strength and power from braking to return stroke.
Zhang Shuai of China chose the same Wimbledon kit as Swiatek.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2021 FASHION:
- Nike goes for asymmetry, mesh overlays, iridescent sheen
- Adidas merges soccer and tennis in Uniforia collection for Kerber, Muguruza, Sakkari
- Venus Williams to rock iridescent EleVen Glow Up collection
- Karolina Pliskova, Timea Babos to debut Fila White Line collection
- Ashleigh Barty‘s Fila clothes honor Evonne Goolagong Cawley
- Sofia Kenin, Kiki Bertens to sport Fila x Brooks Brothers dress and blazer