Venus Williams will sport her shiny EleVen Glow Up collection at Wimbledon 2021.
The apparel was first revealed in mid-May. Williams has already worn the Venus Starr Dress and Fly Away Jacket at Roland Garros, but after first-round exits in both singles and doubles in Paris, the American will give the collection more exposure at Wimbledon.
The Glow Up clothes will give an extravagant twist to the classic Wimbledon whites with sun-kissed iridescent hues. The EleVen Instagram states that Williams’ looks of choice will include the Venus Starr Dress, the Starlight Top, and the Tulip Skirt in foil iridescent. All the items feature ruching details.
Besides iridescent tones, the EleVen Glow Up collection also features bright pink and navy pieces, making this K-Swiss x Venus Williams Ultrashot 3 Glow Up tennis shoe a perfect match. However, since it doesn’t comply with the strict Wimbledon fashion rules, we can’t expect to see it on Venus in London.
Williams’ first-round opponent at Wimbledon will be Mihaela Buzarnescu of Romania. She’s also compete in mixed doubles with Nick Kyrgios.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2021 FASHION:
- Nike goes for asymmetry, mesh overlays, iridescent sheen
- Adidas merges soccer and tennis in Uniforia collection for Kerber, Muguruza, Sakkari
- Iga Swiatek presents her Asics Wimbledon whites
- Karolina Pliskova, Timea Babos to debut Fila White Line collection
- Ashleigh Barty‘s Fila clothes honor Evonne Goolagong Cawley
- Sofia Kenin, Kiki Bertens to sport Fila x Brooks Brothers dress and blazer