Nike‘s Wimbledon 2021 collection is simply a white version of the French Open silhouettes, which is a good thing, as their Paris designs received loads of positive feedback. Those that objected the dark color palette of the Roland Garros line can now enjoy the amazing cuts and fabrics in crisp white.
Visually, the Nike London Advantage Dress stands out with asymmetrical cuts, iridescent sheen, and a variety of textures. Open knit sections in high-heat zones serve as ventilation channels. The moisture-wicking fabric is extra stretchy for supreme comfort.
The Nike London Advantage Slam Tank makes a statement with a sheer asymmetrical mesh overlay and an inner crop top that is slightly iridescent.
Just like other white pieces in the Wimbledon collection, the Nike London Advantage Slam Top has an asymmetrical silhouette, textural feel and iridescent look. What’s unique in this design are overlapping bottom pieces that are only partially stitched together to ensure an optimal range of motion.
The tops are meant to be paired with the Nike London Advantage Slam Skirt whose exceptionally elastic waistband provides breathability and reduces cling. The pleat style is inspired by origami.
The London group of clothes also includes a couple of tie-dye designs: the Nike London Heritage Dye Hoodie and Nike London Heritage Dye Tank.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2021 FASHION:
- Adidas merges soccer and tennis in Uniforia collection for Kerber, Muguruza, Sakkari
- Venus Williams to rock iridescent EleVen Glow Up collection
- Iga Swiatek presents her Asics Wimbledon whites
- Karolina Pliskova, Timea Babos to debut Fila White Line collection
- Ashleigh Barty‘s Fila clothes honor Evonne Goolagong Cawley
- Sofia Kenin, Kiki Bertens to sport Fila x Brooks Brothers dress and blazer