Fila is surprising us with as many as three collections for Wimbledon 2021. After featuring Ashleigh Barty’s styles inspired by Evonne Goolagong Cawley and the Fila x Brooks Brothers dress and blazer intended for Sofia Kenin and Kiki Bertens, I’m showing you the White Line collection to be debuted by Karolina Pliskova and Timea Babos in London.
The collection offers a variety of top options, all with UPF 50 sun protection. The Fila White Line Sleeveless Polo features a ribbed collar and side hem vents. Rib-back detailing adds texture to the Short-Sleeve Top and the ever-popular Racerback Tank.
Skort offerings include unique and detailed patterning and are available in 12 and 13.5 inch lengths.
Besides separates, there is also the Fila White Line Dress, a tennis classic with a high neckline, ribbed fabric on the upper back, and keyhole cutout on center back.
All Fila-sponsored WTA players will wear the white Fila Axilus 2 Energized tennis shoe at Wimbledon 2021.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2021 FASHION:
- Nike goes for asymmetry, mesh overlays, iridescent sheen
- Adidas merges soccer and tennis in Uniforia collection for Kerber, Muguruza, Sakkari
- Venus Williams to rock iridescent EleVen Glow Up collection
- Iga Swiatek presents her Asics Wimbledon whites
- Ashleigh Barty‘s Fila clothes honor Evonne Goolagong Cawley
- Sofia Kenin, Kiki Bertens to sport Fila x Brooks Brothers dress and blazer