Get ready to elevate your tennis game and your wardrobe: Bidi Badu has launched a fresh collection of fun, eye-catching sportswear, just in time for the season’s second Grand Slam.
The Bidi Badu sports apparel brand has always been unapologetically bold and innovative, and their latest collection is no different. By blending their distinctive “crazy, magical, and cheeky DNA” with retro French influences, they’ve created a collection that’s as unique as it is fun.
The collection features pastel stripes that resemble the colors of macarons, adding a playful touch to the classic tennis attire. The clothes are available for women, men, and children, so the whole family can match and look stylish on the court.
View this post on Instagram
For women, the collection includes a 2-in-1 dress, tank, skort, hoodie, tee, and more, in retro-inspired colorblocks for the clay-court Grand Slam in Paris. Each piece is carefully designed to guarantee optimal freedom of movement. The lightweight and soft materials allow for proper ventilation and breathability.
Austrian Julia Grabher is one of WTA players wearing the Bidi Badu logo. On the ATP Tour, the brand named after a beach bar at the Indian Ocean is represented by doubles world No.1 Wesley Koolhof.
PARIS 2023 TENNIS FASHION ROUNDUP:
- Madison Keys presents Nike Paris 2023 Grand Slam collection
- Explore the latest Nike tennis dresses up close
- Lacoste x Roland Garros 2023 tennis clothes
- Adidas introduces camouflage patterns inspired by clay courts
- Blue waves on red clay: Presenting Asics Paris apparel
- Fila‘s La Finale collection for Barbora Krejcikova, Karolina Pliskova
- Yonex unveils pink and navy designs with Caroline Garcia and Dayana Yastremska
- Coco Gauff‘s New Balance Twisted Net CG1 tennis shoe
- Wilson x Roland Garros limited-edition racquets
- Official Roland Garros merch
I like it. Doing something interesting with colour rather than all sorts of fancy trimmings. Simple style that would flatter most people.
It’s nice, not gonna lie. Maybe at the dress the straight stripes could be longer or shorter ’cause here ot looks liek sth in the middle for me, but it’s nice. Clean, nice colors, good job