Wilson‘s latest Roland Garros collection features some of the most popular tennis racquets with a stunning Paris-inspired cosmetic.
Shopping links in this article are affiliate links, meaning that we will earn a commission if you purchase something through those links, while there will be no additional cost to you.
If you’re serious about your tennis performance, these racquets will help you elevate your game and style on the court.
The Wilson Blade 98 16×19 v8 is listed in Tennis Warehouse’s 2023 best tennis racquets guide among superior options for intermediate players looking for great control and feel. Now offered in this beautiful French Open style, the Wilson Blade Roland Garros 98 16×19 v8 provides a spin-friendly playing experience and easy maneuverability. Players looking to attack the ball with full swings will get the most out of this racquet.
Rated by Tennis Warehouse’s playtesters as the best arm-friendly racquet for the intermediate level, the Wilson Roland Garros Clash 100 v2 is designed to make hitting deep shots feel effortless while prioritizing comfort. It offers flexible feel with easy power and depth. Now it is available in a color palette inspired by the French Open.
The Wilson Roland Garros Clash 100L v2 delivers explosive acceleration on groundstrokes along with quick handling at net. It has one of the lowest and most arm-friendly flex points on the market, ensuring a comfortable and arm-friendly hitting experience.
Designed to celebrate the Grand Slam in Paris, the Wilson Roland Garros Super Tour 9-Pack Bag features two main compartments, one of which is equipped with Thermoguard technology, and two large accessory pockets on both sides. There is also a removable, zippered shoe sack.
Don’t miss out on this limited-edition Wilson x Roland Garros collection and get your hands on a new racquet now to celebrate the upcoming big tournament!
PARIS 2023 TENNIS FASHION ROUNDUP:
- Madison Keys presents Nike Paris 2023 Grand Slam collection
- Explore the latest Nike tennis dresses up close
- Lacoste x Roland Garros 2023 tennis clothes
- Adidas introduces camouflage patterns inspired by clay courts
- Blue waves on red clay: Presenting Asics Paris apparel
- Fila‘s La Finale collection for Barbora Krejcikova, Karolina Pliskova
- Yonex unveils pink and navy designs with Caroline Garcia and Dayana Yastremska
- Coco Gauff‘s New Balance Twisted Net CG1 tennis shoe
- Bidi Badu serves delicious macaroon-colored stripes
- Official Roland Garros merch