With the highly anticipated Roland Garros tournament just around the corner, Yonex is unveiling the dynamic pink and navy designs that their representatives will debut in Paris. WTA players Caroline Garcia and Dayana Yastremska are giving us the first look at the new outfits set to grace the Grand Slam clay courts.
Shopping links in this article are affiliate links, meaning that we will earn a commission if you purchase something through those links, while there will be no additional cost to you.
French world No.4 Garcia showcases the Yonex Women’s Paris Tank, a V-neck design that catches the eye with its contrast rib-knit collar and binding on the armholes. Alongside the tank, she flaunts the navy version of the Yonex Women’s Paris Skirt, boasting box pleats all around and a built-in shortie for added convenience.
Ukraine’s Yastremska displays her unique style with a pink variant of the skirt, expertly paired with the Yonex Women’s Paris Top. This cap-sleeve design stands out with its contrast 1/2 zip entry, mandarin collar, and side hem vents, creating a chic and sporty look on the court. Yastremska also presents the Fusion Rev 5 clay court tennis shoe.
As Yonex-sponsored players prepare to warm up their bodies before match play, they will don the Paris Longsleeve Top. This stylish item showcases a 1/2 zip entry with a stand-up collar, providing both functionality and a touch of modern flair. The shaped hem with side vents ensures unrestricted movement, allowing players to perform at their best during their pre-match warm-ups.
Yonex understands that top-tier tennis apparel must not only be visually appealing but also deliver exceptional performance on the court. The Paris 2023 collection is crafted using four-way stretch performance fabric, providing flexibility and unrestricted movement. The fabric offers protection against harmful rays and features VERYCOOL technology, designed to regulate body temperature.
PARIS 2023 TENNIS FASHION ROUNDUP:
- Madison Keys presents Nike Paris 2023 Grand Slam collection
- Explore the latest Nike tennis dresses up close
- Lacoste x Roland Garros 2023 tennis clothes
- Adidas introduces camouflage patterns inspired by clay courts
- Blue waves on red clay: Presenting Asics Paris apparel
- Fila‘s La Finale collection for Barbora Krejcikova, Karolina Pliskova
- Bidi Badu serves delicious macaroon-colored stripes
- Coco Gauff‘s New Balance Twisted Net CG1 tennis shoe
- Wilson x Roland Garros limited-edition racquets
- Official Roland Garros merch